Now I'm in Research too!

Søren Knudsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 13 22:29:18 CEST 2011

I started my PhD studies in the beginning of April. I will be researching user interaction on large displays. At the moment we're building a 3 x 1.3 meter large display using rear projection etc.

There's a bit of info here http://bit.ly/fpuYlv and here http://bit.ly/eT84WG

I will of course ramble much about it at http://sorenknudsen.com and keep you updated here as well.

Incidentally, I will participate at a conference in Vancouver in the early May, but I don't remember anyone here from that area - am I mistaken?

/Søren

Oh. And my sig:
:)

---
Søren Knudsen, Ph.D. student
Department of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen
Njalsgade 128, building 24, 5th floor, DK-2300 Copenhagen, Denmark
e-mail: sknudsen at diku.dk, www: sorenknudsen.com
phone: +45 22936394, fax: +45 35321459