Novation Ultranova?

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Apr 10 18:36:27 CEST 2011

Hi Peter

> Cons:
> * It's not British
> All in all, a nice piece of kit, but not worth it because it was made in
Japan.

I have never read them saying this unless it is deliberately and obviously
tongue in cheek.  Also, the few times that I have read this in SoS, it is
always in context, eg: maybe a long established boutique audio company who
have supplied great British studios like Abbey Road.

Also, when they review a product that has been traditionally manufactured in
Europe and is now made in China, I don't recall them ever having a problem
with this.  I also seem to recall them visiting such a Chinese setup,
demonstrating how the quality has been maintained despite the off shore
manufacture..

..maybe you need to be English to understand their sense of humour
(although, it is quite blatant).

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"It's not even remotely creative or interesting." - Tony Cappellini