Just what the DIY'er needs:

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 9 22:35:27 CEST 2011

If I can get some of this copper foil stuff a bit cheaper, I will be
using it in the future for all sorts of things.

> <ranting_tangent>

If you try and take stuff _away_ from the big recycle point here, the
guys chase you with brooms or try and charge for it!

"This is MY rubbish!" ;)

Yeah. There's a lot of cool, some vintage hifi and electronics sheeit
folk just throw away to replace with the latest carbon fibre or plastic
version of the same thing..

I find lots of useful stuff at the bins across the way, as you know.
Three bikes (two decent ones, one I use most of the time) the router I'm
connected to the internet with (hey, it's a 'freak' WRT with twice as
much memory as usual, 32MB)
What annoys me is, just the other day, someone had dumped some garden
furniture, seats and a table. I made a note (I can see it from my
window) to have a scan after my cup of tea, but as I got there, some
woman with the same idea as me had stuffed them into her car.

I just stood, pointed at her, and made that pig noise from the
bodysnatchers movie (OK, so I didn't do that)

Oh well...