Last night, I dreamt about...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 7 19:36:47 CEST 2011

Op 7-4-2011 13:10, ibi sum schreef:

> And it turns out that you may have some clairvoyance there Gert, because as of this week I am in fact returning to professional development of creative tools (this time as a product manager with hardware developers reporting to me) .. Gave notice at Thales, no more safety critical railway code for me, and .. Starting at the new hardware manufacturer in a couple of months.

Of course he has clairvoyance. He is the Galactic Space Emperor.

But that's great news! I've always imagined driving a train to be dead
boring, and I would think that writing software that aids driving trains
would be in the same boredom league. Still, it's important work, and
it's important to have a steady jobs at certain points in your life.

> One of my projects involves custom hardware controllers and an iPhone .. :)

Oh well then. :)

- Peter