Last night, I dreamt about...

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 7 11:05:47 CEST 2011

Jay!

I was standing with Jay in some extremely futuristic Eastern
space age train station. A train was passing by with a speed of
at least 400 km/h. It made no sound, though.

Jay was showing off 2 new mobile phone size music stations on
which he was making a new track while we were standing there. It
included a video that was automatically being produced while he
was composing his track. And the weirdest part? The result
sounded like a real song, with intro, verse, chorus, bridge, that
kind of stuff. No eardrum tearing Jay-sounds, just beautiful
stuff. LOL!

Cheers, and have a nice day, especially Jay!

Gert