Earth calling...

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 5 15:56:24 CEST 2011

On 05/04/11 10:40, Romain / rXg wrote:
> Are you really using gloves ?

Yeah. I started using them when practicing so I could warm up quickly, but then
while I was looking at test shots for the video I thought it looked kinda cool,
and yes, I am really playing the piece.

> Your video is like an Angel sending us some light messages from the opposite of
> Space ... :D

Totally what happened :)

> btw I love your glasses where you got them ?

The goggles are special time travel goggles, and they are only available if you
have the correct co-ordinates:

http://is.gd/galactic_001_0010_0000_01

Tony (HB)