Tired

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 1 13:34:00 CEST 2011

Funny....I am feeling the exact same.  Performing just isn't as fun as it
used to be.  To be honest, the whole excercise feels pointless.

The irony is my band is also meeting with more success than we ever have,
all the way up to having a record label courting us.

But me?  I feel tired.  Tired of lugging the keyboard out on long drives
away from my family, of playing music of a kind I don't even really connect
with anymore.  If my best friend outside my wife and son were not in the
band, I would probably just drop it.

We are playing a festival in june were we will play to the biggest audience
we have ever had... but I can't get excited.

So, I am not much help on this.  But really, I know exactly how you feel.

Tony
On Apr 1, 2011 6:12 AM, "Michael Zacherl." <mubar04 at blauwurf.at> wrote:

> I always though that at some point this will happen, and as always it
comes at the worst possible moment: