Tired

Michael Zacherl. EMAIL_HIDDEN
Fri Apr 1 13:12:31 CEST 2011

I always though that at some point this will happen, and as always it comes at the worst possible moment:

I'm tired of playing and performing - including the preparations ...

I'm really tired of seeking sounds, developing new stuff etc, I feel like repeating myself.

We got this gig on Sunday, probably our biggest and most expensive so far, so performance is crucial.

Damn ...

I'm looking how to overcome this - in literally no time (I'm friggin' busy until Sunday).

Any useful suggestions?