Time for some changes

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 22 22:11:32 CEST 2010

> On 22/09/10 19:52, James R. Coplin wrote:
>> [...]  I left an executive position in technology to go back to school,
>> retrain, and learn Chinese in my mid-thirties so that I could teach.
> Freakin' awesome :)

it is freaking awesome indeed!  also just this week i was talking to someone about enrolling here in vienna at the TU for a few things .. surprisingly enough its easy and cheap!  would have to organize a few other things, lifestyle-wise, though .. wonder what it would be like to be a student again! :)

;
--
Jay Vaughan