Rizhao China

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 21 20:54:01 CEST 2010

  Hi Guys
I'm going for at least 3 weeks to China, I'm leaving saturtday.
The company I started working for has a factory there and it looks like
I'll be spending a lot of time there the next few months. I know I'll be
working a lot of hours but I hope to find some time to look around...

I'm wondering if it would be possible to buy a guitar there to maintain
my newly gained skill.

Really looking forward to going to china, it'll be my first visit.
Luckily I have a belgium colleague who lives there and who will show me
around.

Anyone in the Shandong province?

Cheers,
ToAd