Jam Mai 2010 | Romain and Gert

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 11 01:05:57 CEST 2010

Op 9-9-2010 15:14, Romain / rXg schreef:

> Also if you are curious about my Hong kong and new territories
> trip,there is also now pictures on line (Flash needed ):
> http://www.fractales12.com/HK/

Your Flash detection leaves somewhat to be desired, but those photos are
cool (the interface not so much, though).

In a sense, it's a pity that Kowloon Walled City was pulled down, but it
looks like there's plenty of less-than-super-shiny Hong Kong left to go
around.

But on the other hand, the images of the skyscrapers at night with the
company logos, the skytrackers and the lasers looks like it could
straight out of Blade Runner.

Suppose, purely speculative of course (although that food looked yummy,
and they have Hoegaarden), that my wife and I were to go there, what
would be the best place to stay, in your opinion?

- Peter