Live Audio Editor

Larry Pham EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 3 15:25:21 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

Been using Live quite a bit more these days. It feels much tighter than Logic and I don't have to remove unwanted clicks at the loop points after recording audio. What I'm encountering now with Live is it's lack of audio editing functionality. I can't go in and do a simple normalize of audio clip, trim, reverse etc... I'm still quite new with it so perhaps I'm not using it right? Can anyone suggest a way to edit audio in clip view? Any good sites for tutorials?

Larry

Sent from my iPhone