Small nearfields needed. Recommendations?

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 30 15:16:08 CEST 2010

wow this is all great information. I must check all this out.

For now I am very interested in trying the Adam A5x and compare them to some current Genelecs. like I said, the ones I used to have (about 7 years ago) were too sweet for me.

thank you all for the great suggestions!
Kai