Small nearfields needed. Recommendations?

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 29 17:42:17 CEST 2010

Not sure about the Tannoys' sound, but the new range of Adams are pretty cool.
The A5x and A7x may fit your bill.  I've got the older A7 model and really like
the sound of it.

Mohsen

----- Original Message ----
From: K9 Kai Niggemann <kai at kainiggemann.com>
To: Music bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Fri, October 29, 2010 6:49:39 AM
Subject: Small nearfields needed. Recommendations?

Hi Bar,

I am looking for suggestions for small near field monitors that sound really
good.

in the studio I've got a pair each of Tannoy Ellipse 10" speakers and KRK v4. I
am looking to replace the KRKs with something that may be as small, but should
sound more high end, then bring the KRKs into my office at home -- to be able to
actually hear nuances at home.

Can you recommend something for my studio to complement the Tannoys?

thank you.

Kai