Mastering

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 25 13:49:59 CEST 2010

On 25.10.2010, at 12:42, Gert van Santen wrote:

> I've done a couple of your tracks. Where do you want me to upload?

oh, awesome!

I have never tried it before, but can you try uploading it to my dropbox on soundcloud?

http://soundcloud.com/kainiggemann/dropbox

and please make it a private track for now.

If that doesn't work, could you upload it to the Dropbox dropbox?

thank you! Really looking forward to listening to your versions!

I saw that some people have downloaded the tracks, is anyone interested in commenting on my master versions? I'd love to get some feedback all around!

Again, thanks!

Kai