Fall sauerkruat

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 24 12:11:13 CEST 2010

> Cucumber kimchi is great as are dill pickles of course.  My sauerkraut is
> straight up simple and wonderful.

Thank you James, for typing up your recipe - its fascinating to hear of your skills in this area.  We have about a bucket full of chili's as well (some of them are absolutely monstrously hot) so the idea of making cucumber kimchi with a bit of chili involved is very inviting .. once things settle a bit here, we'll give it a whirl and see what we come up with.  I've always loved kimchi, have been given some absolutely wonderful stuff over the years by other afficionado's, so its about time I learn to make it myself .. ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan