Hooray! He is here! :)

komatos EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 20 23:46:27 CEST 2010

Congrats (again)! Somehow I also missed the "expecting another baby" post to the list also. :D

--komatos/wasted

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jay Vaughan" <jayv at synth.net>
To: "Music-bar" <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 2:47:19 PM
Subject: Hooray!  He is here!  :)

Well, we did it .. Corben Bowe Vaughan-Limberk made it into the world today at 7pm.  :)

Mum is healthy, sore of course, Daddy can't stop crying, and Baby Corben has GAS for boobies, like we all know and love ..

I give him T minus 12 years or so until he subs to the -bar, heh heh .. right behind his big brother by a year or so..

;
--
Jay Vaughan