The question of questions

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 20 11:47:43 CEST 2010

Thank you all for the offers and the great advice.

I am currently trying to figure out the best way of uploading the tracks to a place where you can listen to and download them in a way that is bequemlich to everyone.

Soundcloud seems like an obvious choice, but there seems to be no way to password-protect files, only the secret link (with a premium account) or sending invitations to your contacts.

Any advice?

I'd really like to get your comments on this album (9 tracks) and if anyone is then interested in giving it a go, I'd be more than happy to provide unmastered source files (stereo mixes for now, I'll do remix-stems later, unless you absolutely insist...)

again thank you!

Kai