The question of questions

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 19 13:29:27 CEST 2010

On 19.10.2010, at 07:06, Peter Korsten wrote:

> That MP3 with it's beep-beep drove me nuts, but yes, I found it
> impossible to hear a difference.

I guess it really is a speaker test. If you can hear the differences, you have good speakers...;)

I can tell the low mids and bass sound cleaner, less muddy and there is more "air" in the high end as well as a wider stereo-spread.

It's not very obvious except for the mud, that makes a big difference between "demo" and "finished" I think, though...

Kai