Question on diaeresis / two dots Windows 7 /Apple keyboard / MBP

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 17 14:16:54 CEST 2010

Op 17-10-2010 11:30, Gert van Santen schreef:

> Op 16-10-2010 16:58, Peter Korsten schreef:
>>
>> Windows orb ->   Alle programma's ->   Bureau-accesoires ->   Systeemwerkset
>> ->   Speciale tekens
>
> OK, I found that. But what do I do then?

Tried the 'Help' button? It explains what you can do, better than I can
in an e-mail.

But basically, what I do is double-click on the letter (the 'ë' is
towards the bottom, in the middle), and then 'Kopiëren'. Then you can
paste the special character in your document.

This is the 'if everything else fails' method, because it's rather
cumbersome. I used it for things like 'ß', before I learned to use Alt+0223.

Given that everything else has failed for you so far, this should work
at least.

- Peter