Last Friday's gig

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 16 19:36:33 CEST 2010

On 16/10/10 18:04, punkdISCO wrote:
>> For those who are interested:
>> http://youtu.be/veHv1C7A6Tw?hd=1
>
> Very cool.  Best so far (but I think I said that last time).  With all the
> funky rhythmic stuff, it feels like you are focusing more performing/crowd
> pleasing; to me, that is a good thing and sounds fab..
>
> PS: love the Biggles thing..  :)

LOL - Partly thanks to your observations at the previous gig :)

I definitely get a kick out of connecting with an audience - always have. But
there's a real skill in bringing new music into the equation, and I'm just at
the beginning of that journey.

Thinking the PunkDiscos would do a brilliant job at that, or am I stating the
obvious... :)

Tony (HB)