Origin..

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 16 14:36:10 CEST 2010

Op 16-10-2010 0:59, Andrew Tarpinian schreef:

>>> Surely, really .. ?
>>
>> Sure, a bit - enough to go check if there's any new vids on
>> youtube :-)
>
> I was thinking of making a video since there are not a lot around that really dig in and show you how it works. What would you/people want to see in one?

Great idea, Andy!

I'd love to see you working on making sounds. choosing
oscillators, filters and EG's and stuff, and then tweaking the
sound...
I'm not interested in lists of options and the workings of
multimode and bread and butter effects and stuff. Just the sound
part is what I like to see/hear.