Last Friday's gig

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 14 10:09:33 CEST 2010

It sounds amazing !!!
I knew that Tony was dedicated for the stick but now, women and gentlemen,
it s directly from Tony planet !( i don t know yet which sun system and
where is the galaxy ... : )
I can say by being a guitarist and have seen tony at his beginning with the
stick , he made a lot of progress  imo , it s really just amazing ...
I guess under this gig  there is a lot of work at home improvising and
improvising again  for discovering the instrument and finding his own
style-feeling  without forgetting settings to find the correct  sound ...
and then the magic come ...
For me I really enjoy to listen to it but/and  also to watch it!!! ( tony on
stage with his "space glasses" is for me  waouuuu Cooooool  and also i like
the effect on the video which make the film a bit blurry so more abstract )
, I even listen for a second time now.
it sounds so great and not everybody can do this ...

Tony do you know the band "magma" ?  :)

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 6:45 PM, Tony Hardie-Bick <tony at entity.net> wrote:

> For those who are interested:
>
> http://youtu.be/veHv1C7A6Tw?hd=1