iphone

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 13 16:45:57 CEST 2010

OK thanks, I'll try that in the morning.

Yep, it's nice here. But I'm starting to miss my dogs. Not so much the
wife as I skype here every day.
10 more days to go...
I got myself a guitar so I got stuff to do in the evenings. My guitar
teacher even gave me a lesson over skype but that was not as helpful as
he was struggling with the video. Sound was OK though.

Work is not so good though. Massive problems, no planning or
organisation and the Chinese engineers are lazy. But we'll get there
eventually. Looks like I’ll be travelling a lot the next few months.
Anyway, having the time of my life...
Cheers,

--
ToAd