front for a synth

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 6 19:29:16 CEST 2010

That sounds excellent. Unfortunately I have no idea what a dwg drawing is, but I guess I can find out how to do that from something like an EPS?

The wait isn't such a big issue -- it was just sitting here for a long time, so it might as well sit for a couple more weeks...

Just let me know when you are back in be and I will finalize my design until then. is it possible to have holes drilled in there too? I guess it wouldn't be a problem to do that myself, although I have never tried drilling through alu...

How much would it be to have identical 2 panels made?

thank you,

Kai