front for a synth

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 6 19:26:38 CEST 2010

On 06.10.2010, at 16:24, Chris Strellis wrote:

> Plenty of people have already done this.  I suggest stealing their
> designs.
>
> Zum beispiel:
>
> http://presstobegin.wordpress.com/2009/06/05/sound-lab-mini-synth/
> http://www.sirgalahad.org/paul/synth/soundlab/

Thanks though, this is good material. I of course didn't layout my own, but used one that I found online and modified it to fit my case dimensions

Basically I used this one inverted to black on white:
<http://www.musicfromouterspace.com/analogsynth/SOUNDLABMINISYNTH/images/faceplates/Konstantinos_From_Greece_SLMS.gif>

But I will look into yours and see if they might fit too. I printed it on paper, stuck  a few pots and switches through it to test if I can fit everything in there, so I might need to do that too.
I am not using all the fancy mods (yet?) of the Konstantinos panel, so maybe another one would suit me better.

has anyone of you built a soundlab mini?

thanks chris,

Kai