Stealth DJ

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 1 09:40:11 CEST 2010

So, I'm all set for my first stealth set at a bar that can't have DJs in the
booth anymore :-)

Weapons of choice : an iPad + a Laptop + VNC apps on iPad and Laptop + an ad-hoc
wireless network + Traktor

Been testing it today, and it went remarkably well.  Should be fine in the bar
unless there is some  terrible wireless interference, but across three floors at
our house seemed to be the limit, so keeping my fingers crossed.  Now I just
got to find a quiet place in the bar to play with my iPad.

All the testing was without any queuing :-)  just musical memory; v rough.  But
tomorrow I'm chasing down a Bluetooth transmitter and receiver to pump  the
queue signal out to the bar :-)

Will post pics + vids when I can .

Cheers,
Mohsen