New track, 98% finished

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 23 05:52:10 CET 2010

Hi Andy,
Nice mellow track.  The only other comment I have is re the drums, could do with
a bit more presence if you will.  Sounds a bit subdued in the upper frequency
regions.

cheers,
mohsen

----- Original Message ----
From: Andrew Robinson <andrew at bml.co.uk>
To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Mon, November 22, 2010 11:37:10 AM
Subject: New track, 98% finished

Here's the one I'm working on, it's for a compilation with bit of a
tight deadline (actually, the deadline was last tuesday, to be
specific).
I think I've lost perspective on it, so any feedback would be appreciated.

http://soundcloud.com/lx-nen/chiral-preview-mix

Genre? Somewhere fairly near Boards of Canada territory, I guess.

- Andy_R