ImpOscar 39-Euro Sale

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 22 11:24:11 CET 2010

On 22.11.2010, at 11:13, Jonny Stutters wrote:

>> I wonder whats new?

Well, they are preparing a big update, and once that is coming out, you can buy it with 29 EUR off the price if you bought impOSCar now.

So I guess the big news is still out there..

but in related news: has anyone taken a look at their OHMstudio software yet? I only briefly read about it at createdigitalmusic.com. looks white nice and has some nice ideas in there. looking forward to trying it out...

Reminds me a bit of Ableton live before 2.0. Many great approaches, but large gaping holes in the feature list compared to my favorite DAWs...

Kai