Another live recording

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 17 17:09:36 CET 2010

Hey,

last Sunday I played with a friend who performs on his own home (or shack) built instruments. We used a huge trough, a shower-tub, a bath-tub and a set of 50 glasses, tuned chromatically and screwed onto a wooden surface. He played them with bows, hammers, rubber balls, metal rods and more.

I added reverbs and other effects, some synth atmospheres and loops.

We performed this in the manufacturing hall of a major German bathtub factory (this is no joke) by the name of Kaldewei in front of an audience of 300 people.

Here is a soundcloud link for you to enjoy:

<http://soundcloud.com/kainiggemann/das-grosse-wannenklingen/s-85VNd>

the result is very ambient. Looking forward to hearing your comments. Also on that silent film soundtrack...!

Kai