Korg iMS-20

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 15 11:43:50 CET 2010

> Where can I learn more about your modded CS?

http://www.strellis.com/cs10.shtml

Essential just another VCO slaved to the CV out and the audio routed to
the external in. It also has four octaves of sub-osc.

That modification has been improved this year by adding CV in for VCF,
Resonance and VCA.  This is what's in the little video where my Palm
sequencer is pumping out a little pattern with velocity control VCF/Res
and VCA together.  The Kenton Pro Solo is converting the velocity to an
Aux CV.  The Adrenalinn guitar FX is adding drums and some crunch too.

> I have a CS-15 sitting around and I could imagin giving it a little
> makeover at some point..

Brilliant little synth that.  I sort of have one as I have a CS-5 too ;)

http://www.strellis.com/images/studio/group.jpg

Dust that synth off and make some noise with it.

Cheers

Chris