Rambling about politicians

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 15 07:51:41 CET 2010

> So, I would say of the MPs that I know reasonably well, there are 2
> average people, 2 villans, and 2 heroes. Here's the surprising bit...
> each of those pairings consists of exactly one Labour and one
> Conservative politician.

Politics is where you gain an understanding of the nature of collective reality all too well.  The collective, sum total, of all contemporary political experience isn't really that much different to systems of politics, past.

Collectively, as a species, we don't get whats best for us.  We get whats worst for us while yet allowing a modicum of propagation in the form of procreation. What we have today is the bare minimum required to allow us all to fuck around just long enough to see offspring inheriting the collective reality before we die.

At least .. one would hope.

;
--
Jay Vaughan