Underworld

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 12 09:35:47 CET 2010

On 12.11.2010, at 01:42, Andrew Robinson wrote:

> Oh, and I'm about 15th in the remix competition. The top 10 go through
> to the next round by right, then 10 staff picks, so I'm in with a
> chance of getting my mix heard by the band :-)

Way to go! I was trying to download the remix files, but some gremlins prevented me from logging in to beatport, then I didn't have time enough to create anything. but 15th! wow! that is really really cool!

I spoke with Karl once, a long time ago during an exhibition opening in Munich in 1997. He is a very open minded and interested person. really incredible. It was a pleasure to speak to him.

Kai