D Zappa Tomorrow metropool

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 10 18:48:48 CET 2010

Thank you Jay !!
It was really cool, we saw a bit of the sound check then
Gert and me went to eat some chinese food ...
The concert was just super good , really good musicians ... ( i didn t see
the time passing by)

And Dweezil really honors his dad !!! ( I saw in his silent eyes) ...

I m very glad that I  was there ...

Romain

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:

> > I might have a spare ticket. Kristin can't make it, and I have
> > asked Joris, but he is not sure and will let me know tonight.
> > If he can't make it either, is there anyone who wants to come?
> >

> ouch!! :)
>
> have fun you guys, i hope you will give music-bar a live update of
> everything cool that happens!
>

> ;
> --
> Jay Vaughan