Castor, Radioactivity, Green Energy, Kraftwerk

toad EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 9 20:10:41 CET 2010

It was on the news yesterday that biofuel is not going to help.
Only a few % is coming from 'waste',  the rest is coming from harvesting
whatever they need to make biofuels.
So they need ground to grow these plants. So they deforest to make
space. This is the worst that can happen.
Now, should i trust what's on the news...