iPad users: played with soundTable yet?

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 6 11:20:03 CET 2010

No, but I agree, it looks very good.

I think another very promising app is Jasuto, a MaxMSP/reactable style thing. A bit hard to use on the small screen of the iPhone (even my new 4), but should be great for the iPad.

A member of our group shoed me his huge TouchOSC patch that he is using to remote control a very expressive MaxMSP patch on his Macbook Pro from his iPad.

it's very flexible and apparently reliable enough for concerts, but even an iPad is a bit small for the audience to see anything you are doing on stage in anything bigger than a living room...

Kai