Idea's for iPhone apps?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 5 16:50:16 CET 2010

> How does the iPhone MIDI work?  Do you need a special interface
> hardware that Apple sells, or is this using a network server via wifi
> like on my android phone?

Its now standard CoreMIDI on the API/Driver side of the iOS, and the Line6 MIDI Mobilizer is the first supported interface - though I think there is another from M-Audio that is on the way to the market (NAMM?) that will work as well.

I've got everything set up and ready to go, just waiting for the interface to arrive (hopefully tomorrow) and I'll build my first MIDI sequencer playback app.

So the question is, who on the -bar can participate in testing - i.e. has iOS-device and a MIDI interface .. ?  Lets make this a -bar project, eh?

;
--
Jay Vaughan