Some great Berlin School jamming...

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 5 16:46:53 CET 2010

Gert,

> Yeah, me too - but why didn't they take the time to record it
> directly from a mixer or something...? Sjeez. I hate those roomy
> and distorted sounding youtube vids when music is involved.

Agreed.  It's just lazy.

However, does anyone know the correct way to sync video up with an
external recorded audio source.

The method I know is the old "Clapper Board" so you see the visual clue
in the video and also hear the audio cue and you can manually align them
in your video editor program.  It's still not done this way is it?

Cheers

Chris