New Video / Acid Track - Charmaine

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 4 16:55:18 CET 2010

On 01/11/10 18:11, punkdISCO wrote:
> New video based around a tarted up jam from 2 weekends ago..
>
> We have written a below average track and given it a below average music
> video, resulting in something that is far less than the sum of its
> component parts.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vj4CGkwf7o

Dude, this is a f***ing MASTERPIECE!!!

Vid AND music.

A report from SE London.

The accent, although put-on (or, er, accentuated) is really a beautiful snapshot
of London mix as spoken in certain places where language changes most
dynamically and expressively. Just beautiful, man. Really really the best from
you so far.

Pimp it - not for record deal BS, but for communication. There are people who
love this kind of talk/music, but they tend not to be in the UK, cos it's a bit
too familiar, or those whose ears are tuned well enough to recognise its nuances
are simply those that speak it, and are too busy living to view the dynamic of
where they are at (which generally looks like some half-wastelend-half-paradise,
beautiful in the way Blade Runner scenes would be beautiful without the excess
baggage of a plot).

Nobody knows this music better than those who create it, so have confidence.

Could just go on and on...

Awesome, just awesome.

Tony (HB)