Dave's AN1x lives!!!!

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 3 01:07:57 CET 2010

Op 3-11-2010 0:53, Dave S schreef:

> PS. Peter, you can finally stop nagging me to get it fixed now hehehe!
>   (Until it breaks again, that is, but fingers crossed that won't
> happen.)

I hadn't forgotten, you know. :)

But I'm delighted to hear that your AN1x is working again. It's one of
those quirky and yet oh-so-wonderful synths that Yamaha is so good at
producing - at least, they used to be, towards the end of the nineties.

As for the ribbon controller, just try cleaning it and see what happens.
 From what I understand from the AN1x mailing list, you can no longer
order it as a spare part, so you don't have much choice anyway.

- Peter