Juno 6 and Juno 106

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 2 19:29:36 CET 2010

On 2 November 2010 15:03, Chris Strellis
<Chris.Strellis at crystalvision.tv> wrote:
> TBH it's a reason for a bit of gear pr0n really.
> http://www.strellis.com/Download/Juno_6_Juno_106.JPG

Nice, I always loved the Junos, although have only spent time with a 6
and a 106, so the 60 is still on my list of things I'd like to play
with.

At one point, I was desperate to get a 106, but a Korg Poly-800 came
up on Ebay, so I plumped for that instead, as it's vaguely similar-ish
although without the nice programming interface of the Junos.  But
considering it was several hundred quid cheaper, it was more what I
could afford at the time!

I love my Poly-800 and have always been very happy with it, so I guess
I'll never get a Juno, but damn, they rock!

Oh, and this email prompted me to Google for a Juno VSTi, and I just
found this free one:

http://www.spacenoah.com/musicsoftware/freerolandjuno60vstemulation.htm

...which on the first few minutes playing with actually sounds great,
and pretty authentic to my ears!  I'm sure I'll be using that in
something, so thanks for the inadvertent prompting Chris!  :-)

Cheers,

~Dave