Schnapps and Chilli sauce ..

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 1 15:23:13 CET 2010

It takes about 16 pounds of apples to get a gallon of cider.  Doing them in
a juicer or a food processor would be extremely tedious.  Unfortunately, a
press is really expensive - even building one is not cheap and is relatively
difficult.

James R. Coplin - 郭杰明
University of Minnesota
Department of History