Sleazy

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL_HIDDEN
Sat Nov 27 15:58:02 CET 2010

I don't know if any of you enjoy(ed) Throbbing Gristle (I never quite dug the fascist styles of Front 242 or their EBM, but I really enjoyed listening to TG.

One of their members Peter "Sleazy" Christopherson passed away this week.

I must admit that I never knew he even existed (I was only aware of the other three), but I was hoping to catch them live, since they were recently touring again, so this is quite sad news to me.

Anyway, Chris Carter, one of the remaining members, creates some way cool analog destruction tools, like the Gristle Box or his latest creation, the Tutti Box.

Read all about it here:

http://boingboing.net/2010/10/18/chris-carters-tutti.html

Kai