New Track - Freaking Me

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 26 23:28:18 CEST 2010

punkdISCO wrote:
> Hi Ibi Sum
>
>> Its creepy.

Yeah. I find it creepy too. In a count of two different ways :)

It speaks tho' dunnit?

And what else is a track supposed to do. There's an energy in the telling, which
if it wasn't there, the story would be purely just for effect, but it isn't.

I'm tempted to say there's too much HF, based on what I hear at the start, but
I'm not too convinced about this. It's based purely on accepted practice, and if
I think about the track, the contents, how it's done, how people feel, etc etc,
I can imagine that the HF sounds like an old-style B&W TV set stuffed in the
corner of a Hitchcock movie, and I think you should always trust your instincts,
once you get above the stage of pressing buttons at random.

Tony (HB)