LAME woes

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue May 25 21:30:00 CEST 2010

Aaarggh,

I seriously would like to know what the issue is, but have no idea.

I have had zero problems with lame - apart from VBR load probs on small non-FP
ARM players, years ago. It all works just great, all files play back perfectly,
everywhere, and to an exceptionally high audio quality.

But I always run from a command line, on Linux, when creating mp3s.

Any further info much appreciated.

Tony (HB)