New Track - Freaking Me

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 24 01:10:05 CEST 2010

Op 23-5-2010 23:38, punkdISCO schreef:
> Wow – freaking sunny weekend in London so, time for a new track!!
>
> The “Mess Leah Up” track from last we was just mess around with a sample
> from the below track.. Leah wrote this track 5 years ago but it felt a
> little too serious for a punkdISCO track. A few months ago she started
> pressuring me to record it so here it is:
>
> http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/misc/audio/Freaking%20Me.mp3
>
> It is not for general release as I am sure some of you will point out
> obvious flaws (which I am incapable of hearing until someone points at
> them). I’m not sure about the bass and maybe even some of the timing??
>
> As always, suggests are welcome..
>
> Happy Sunday evening..

Cool track, Punky D. and Leah!

I feel you guys are sort of heading in a new direction. Very
nice, although I must say that I sort of miss some more melodic
parts.

I think I'm hearing some reworked vocal parts of "Gonna Mess Leah
Up" somewhere at the end.

Drums need some Glue/compression plus the whole thing could use
some more low end.

Looking forward to you next tracks.

Happy day off tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you guys - while
working ;-)