merzbow

Michael Zacherl. EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 19 04:39:51 CEST 2010

Hi!

On May 14, 2010, at 18:33 , K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:

> I saw him in December in Budapest. It was a good show, but I was not
> as impressed or overwhelmed as I had hoped to be.

In fact, I was bored tonight.
He was with a Black Metal drummer.
From the details I managed to identify I can't figure why he needed such an amount of gear.

> Zbigbiev karkovsky
> is much harder better faster stronger.

would you say that what we can hear on myspace is typical for Karkowski?

http://www.myspace.com/zbigniewkarkowski

> And it's ok to say it, he lives
> in Tokyo and is a friend of masami's

> Btw: have you heard he new single by atari teenge riot, "activate"? I
> think it's really good!

no, I should check it out, obviously ...

I'll continue keeping an eye on merbow's record releases but concerts ... well ...

> Kai

Michael.