I'm back - New Antarc website and announcing new album

Aleix EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue May 11 17:56:05 CEST 2010

Hi folks, nice to meet you again!!

I'm been subscribed since September 2008 and I've posted only two o three
messages, I'm sorry for this silence. In the meanwhile, I'm doing some music
and also working on my own website.

I'm happy to release finally my new website just today and announce new
long-play album (12 tracks) on next June 30th. Now you can listen the 4
albums directly from the website or download them.

  http://www.antarc.net

Now all my music is hosted on SoundCloud, as you'll see, and the MySpace
page is also using the SoundCloud player serving 32 tracks for more than 3
hours of non-stop music. If you want to keep informed for any update,
subscribe to the newsletter of my website.

I expect you'll like the site and the music. Ok, ok... I'll try to follow a
bit more now the bar!!

Cheers!!!

/*
 * Aleix