Korg iElectribe for iPhone/iPad

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun May 9 22:51:04 CEST 2010

Weird my last message did not go through, I was writing that I was pretty disappointed with the iElectribe at first for its limitations, but read the manual a bit and started liking it a little better. But all I can say now is SunVox (modular tracker) is the shit on the iPad! It's multi-platform but is totally awesome on this. This is the best music app to get for iPad right now IMO. And it's 1.99 :)

Also the iPad rocks, hard. At least for me, it truly is a new type of device that I want to have with me at all times. Even I was skeptical before I got it. It transcends "computer," when I want my computer I get my computer, when I want my iPad I get my iPad. Most used function so far? Cutting and skratching with Flare for iPhone on the iPad - it's ridiculous that I can not do this anywhere.

Sent from my iPad