Enough with British erections...

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat May 8 15:56:02 CEST 2010

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 5:10 AM, punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:

>  Nice clip, Tony.  Just googled the Fractal thingy and looks HOT!

Yeah, I have to say its the nicest processor I have used.  Very intuitive to
use and a great sound.  If your in the market for a higher end FX box, this
should definitely be one you look at.   Before this I had a Fireworx, which
had the interface but not the sound, and an Eclipse, which had the sound but
not the interface.  This box has both and then some.

I have always gravitated towards guitar FX more than the nice studio boxes.
 Guitar players seem to be much more demanding of FX since processing and
developing your 'signature tone' is so much more important to their art.  I
think this is something not enough electronic musicians consider.

Tony